Finding Justice book 1 in the Templeton Cove series is ON SALE!!




As Finding Justice is currently 99c in the US, I am hoping a lot of readers will grab a bargain and start my popular Templeton Cove series - the cast has grown and grown but the characters from Finding Justice will always have a special place in my heart. Here are a few of your questions (blurb & buy links follow):

What was the inspiration behind 'Finding Justice'?

It was the setting more than the story that inspired “Finding Justice” – although Templeton Cove is a fictional town, it’s based on places I went on holiday as a child. I knew I wanted to write a romantic suspense and the murdered victim would be a friend of the heroine.

Later Cat Forrester became a cop who already knew the hero and he was also a close friend of the victim. It became a triangle that had lots of fodder for romance, suspense and interest. Little did I know it would be book one in an ongoing series J

What kind of research did you have to do for it?

Not much at all – I know the setting well and the rest of the story I drew from my emotional reaction to what was happening. My contemporary stories come very much from my own views and moral stance so I find they tend to write themselves as far as internal conflict is concerned.

It’s the plotting the suspense that causes me the trouble!

Which character spoke to you the most?

Cat Forrester – the heroine. She was very clear in my head early on. Once I knew she had red hair and was a cop, I knew she was going to be a handful for my hero. I LOVED writing her and Cat has kept popping up throughout the following stories. She’s fabulous!

To which character do you best relate?

See above – Cat’s loyalty and need to take care of everyone is very much the type of person I am. I’m not as brave and forthright as her though – thus the reason I’m a writer and not a cop, LOL! But her emotions and moral compass are pretty much mine too.



Sergeant Cat Forrester lives by her own set of rules. When her childhood friend is murdered, Cat's world is thrown into chaos. Especially because Jay Garrett-a man from her past-is a suspect, and he needs her help to prove he's innocent. After all they once shared, how can she say no? 

The attraction flares between them, and getting involved with a suspect is a huge risk. But the more time Cat spends with Jay, the stronger the tug on her heart. He is the same caring, irresistible man she remembers. Yet she can't let her emotions interfere with the case—solving it is top priority. But as she digs deeper, she discovers Jay has secrets that may jeopardize any possible future together.


B&N


No comments

Post a Comment